We are very lucky at Kids Bee Happy that we have the bestest and easiest way to find new team members. Each time you do an event, stop and take a little look at the adults standing around, the adults doing the pictures, and the other ones who are just stood watching – these people are ALREADY fascinated by your product! They are ALREADY interested!
So, what do you need to do, just talk to them a bit about the business, and ask them if they’d like to talk further.
So how simple is that? Dead easy, definitely not rocket science.
Capturing contact details at events:
Now, if its possible exchange contact details with someone in a noisy bar, then its definitely possible to exchange contact details with someone whilst you’re doing a Sand Art event.
Remember, handing out flyers and business cards on its own isn’t enough because YOU have no way of getting back in touch with them, you have to rely on THEM coming back to you. So, you always want to try and make sure that You have Their details first.
Option 1 – Good Old fashioned Offline.
(1) Print off and take with you a “More Info” sheet (which you’ll find on Basecamp) All they have to is write down their name/email & mobile.
(2) Make sure that you use a fresh sheet for every event, that way you always know where you first met people.
(3) Make sure that you have New Direction flyers and business cards with you. Put a batch of business cards in your jeans/hoody pocket so that you can give business cards out quickly and easily – no more rummaging around in the box looking.
Option 2 – For the Mobile phone addicts.
(1) Ask for their mobile number so that you can send them a text.
(2) Save the contact as Name, KBH. That way you’ll always know which of the contacts in your phone have come in as KBH leads.
(3) Give them a business card and/or a New Direction flyer too. (Belt and braces). Remember – put a batch of business cards in your jeans/hoody pocket so that you can give business cards out quickly and easily – no more rummaging around in the box looking.
Twice the options, very little extra effort, double your chances of capturing those details.